The estate takes its name from “La Dourbie”, a small river that permeates the vineyard.
Since 1781, successive owners of the estate have been spurred on by a passion for vineyards and wines.
In 2003, we modernised this site by renovating the cellar and the storehouse and opening a wine-tasting cellar.
The vineyard now covers 32 hectares of land dedicated to organic farming; wine harvests involve manual processes and traditional vinification methods are used. Know-how passed on from generation to generation goes hand-in-hand with technical innovations to produce authentic and high-quality wines.
As the estate is also a place of exchange and culture, the following options are available throughout the year:
– Wine cellar visits
– Guided tasting session
– Tasting courses and workshops
– Exhibitions, open days, “Nature Walks”, concerts
– Gourmet picnic
– Visit of the magnificent gardens of the site, by appointment